Sunday, November 8, 2009

Estee Lauder Face Care Kit

Fall and Winter are coming and that means incredibly dry skin in certain for me. Last year I got a Dior skin kit sample it was great but way too expensive. So this year I decided to try something different. I went to Estee Lauder and talked to the sales woman there and she suggested the Prevention Trial Kit. It comes with a mini Idealist Pore Minimizer Serum, Mini Advanced Night Repair eye cream, mini Perfectly Clean face wash and a full sized DayWear Plus moisturizer. There was a Night Repair serum you're supposed to use with the kit but it only comes in full sized which I couldn't afford at that time. This kit is designed for normal to combination skin. After a few uses I defiantly saw an improvement in my skins appearance. The biggest change was with the Idealist Serum. It got rid of my stubborn white heads on my forehead. They are completely gone. However don't use the serum on your chin/ mouth area because it's not supposed to go there. I learned that the hard way. It irritated my skin when I put it there. The evening out of my skin makes it possible to use less foundation. Also it helps my skin look at lot less cakey with foundation on. I've also thrown in my Olay cleanser/toner and use it at night to keep my blemishes at bay. Then I use the Estee Lauder cleaner in the morning. I also still use my Dior eye cream I have left over during the day. I think using the different products with the kit help my skin. I have the problem where if I use the same stuff over time my skin gets used to it and it doesn't work as well. So with the extra non-Estee Lauder products I'm tricking my skin. The kit is $55 with tax. Once I run out of the trial size I will be buying the full-size versions. I also plan on getting the Night Repair serum as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment