Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Decorations

Along with Autumn cuisine I also enjoy decorating for the season. Now I don't mean paper turkeys in every corner of the house. I like to spice my apartment up with a couple Autumn scented candles. I have one called "Spiced Cider" from Bath and Body Works in my bedroom currently. But my ultimate favorite is "Autumn Wreath" from Yankee Candle. I don't own it, my parents do. I absolutely love that sent.  Unfortunately there's no Yankee Candle store near where I live and I don't like the buy things on the internet.

Another way to decorate your home for Autumn is to put a nice fall leaves wreath on your door. It makes your home seems more inviting to guests.  Another idea I saw in Better Homes and Gardens magazine was to integrate fresh apples with autumn bouquet. Once Halloween and Thanksgiving rolls around I would lay off stuffing your place with pumpkins and turkeys it would look too over done. Maybe include a pumpkin in your center pice of you really want one.

Have fun decorating your place for the Autumn season but don't go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment