Monday, August 10, 2009

Taking Emma to Get a Haircut

Today I had to take my Nana's dog Emma to the groomers. Mom was worried Emma would be jumping all over me in the car, but she was fine. The dude said it would take between 3-4 hours to groom her. So I decided to look around the pet store for a bit. I looked at some hamsters running away like crazy. Then I found the cats. They had adults and kittens. Reasonably priced but I still think I'm gonna get a cat from a shelter anyway. After that I found a magazine about Toy Dogs. While reading I was being bitten my a rogue mosquito, so I left. At 3:30 they called and said she was ready. So I went to get her. While in line Emma decided to go poo in the store. I was so embarrassed. After paying Emma went bathroom again. I got her home safely to Nana's.

No comments:

Post a Comment