Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A trip to TJ Maxx and Ace Hardware


Today I went to TJ Maxx and Ace Hardware store. I went to TJ Maxx to check out what hair straighteners they have. I need a new one because the one I've had for almost three years is starting to break-down. Since I don't want to shell out a couple hundred dollars for a good one I thought I'd see what TJ Maxx. They had a few Babliss hair straighteners. I was looking for a Chi or if I was lucky a GHD. I'll keep going back to see if I can find a high end one for on the cheap.


I went to Ace Hardware to look at paint swatches because I'm re-painting my room at the parents house. I've had the same paint job in my room since the 4th grade. I think it's time for a change. Currently my room is half purple and the top half is sponged in purple, pink, teal and yellow. I wanted to paint it blue but the room next to mine is blue and so is my parents. My bedspread is purple, my carpet is a rose-maroon and my furniture is light shade of wood. So I've chosen to paint it a light yellow. I'm debating between two colors. Top One: Saffron which is a light butter color. Bottom One: Yellow Brick Road which is brighter yellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment