Monday, January 18, 2010

M.A.C Eyeliner

I know it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I've been crazy busy with the holidays. Anyway for Christmas I asked for an eyeliner from M.A.C that I had tested at the store. I am eyeliner challenged especially for the top line and I wanted to find an eyeliner that I could actually put on my eye without stabbing myself or looking like a gothic person. So I went to M.A.C and told them about my problem and they suggested the Penultimate Eyeliner and Rapid Black. The eyeliner is constructed like a pen which makes it easier to hold and the tip isn't as flimsy. It took me a bit but I can now put on eyeliner in one sweep and it looks great. Not too thick and it complements my mascara really well. I recommend this eyeliner for people who have a hard time putting eyeliner on it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment